Companion Care from Caring Friends in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Companion care and concierge service can help with running errands or getting life organized
Have you ever thought, “How am I going to get to my next doctor’s appointment or special event?” Are you missing out on the parts of life you enjoy?
Staying at home doesn’t have to mean always staying IN your home. Caring Friends companion care offers a hassle-free, affordable way to get extra help you need when you need it. Our team of carefully selected specialists takes away the burden of day-to-day tasks by providing a wide variety of services
Our companion care and concierge services include:
- Accompanying you to doctor visits or other appointments
- Helping with errands and household management
- Organizing your home, tackling piles of paperwork
- Accompanying you to social events or activities in the community
- Setting up transportation
- Navigating the Internet, and helping with social media.
- Other short-term or long-term needs as requested.
With Caring Friends, you can stay engaged with family, friends and the many cultural attractions Philadelphia offers.
Request a Care Consult
Fill out this form and Caring Friends team member will follow-up to answer questions and provide additional information.
* indicates the field is required. We will never sell or rent your contact information.