Medication Management Program
With Caring Friends Medication Management service, you can enjoy real peace of mind.
- Are you concerned you may duplicate a dose or forget to take a pill?
- Have you ever made an error in what prescription you take or how you take it?
- Is it difficult to order all of your pills on time?
- Have you or a loved one been hospitalized due to non compliance with medications?
Caring Friends medication management services build on our many years of experience in home care, and are custom tailored to your needs, including ongoing assessments and nurse check-ins.
Home Visits & Stress-Reducing Services
Medication Management begins with a face- to-face assessment with our nurse. The nurse will inventory prescribed medications, provide you with a comprehensive list of all drugs and dosages, and then deliver coordinated support with regular home visits.
A Caring Friends’ Nurse provides the following:
✓ Evaluates medication
✓ Conducts general health checks
✓ Monitors blood pressure
✓ Coordinates both prescription AND over-the-counter (“OTC”) medications
✓ Fills your pill boxes
✓ Conducts medication reconciliation checks
✓ Acts as a liaison with physicians for stress-free (no appointment!) medication adjustments
The program includes regular house calls from a licensed nurse who will fill your pill box. You get important help to better manage prescriptions and reduce the risk of medication-related problems.
Contact us for more information on Medication Management and our other in-home caregiver services offered throughout Philadelphia and Greater Pennsylvania.
Request a Care Consult
Fill out this form and a Caring Friends team member will follow-up to answer questions and provide additional information.
* indicates the field is required. We will never sell or rent your contact information.